The right and easy way to sell your house
It never hurts to do a little maintenance before putting your house on show. And these actions have proven over and over again to have a definite impact on a house’s resale value (plus the time it takes to be snatched up by a buyer).
1. Extend.If your budgets allows for it, it’s recommend to turn your loft, basement or garage into a room. Adding an extra room, especially with an extension, means increasing your home’s space and, thus, its value.
2. Install central heating. A house that’s ripe and ready for winter will definitely make more of an impact on a potential buyer. The last thing someone wants to think about when walking through a house is about all the things they still need to add or change after buying it.
3. Double-glaze.Adding an extra pane of glass to your windows or opting for completely new windows are sure to boost your property’s value.
4. Add a parking space.Parking space equals practicality, which means a hike in resale value!
5. Improve your outdoors.Resurface your driveway, tend to your lawn, give the garden a makeover, paint your house’s façade… Remember that these all influence the first impression that other will have of your home!
6. Redecorate.Obviously you need to commit to decent TLC for your home’s interior spaces, too. But while changing the décor can raise its value, be careful not to opt for anything too trendy – today’s trend might be outdated by next month. Choose neutral colours for the walls and floors to make it more attractive (and timeless) to potential buyers.
7. Re-use existing space. Get rid of ‘dead space’ in your home. A walk-in wardrobe that’s not being used can become an en-suite bathroom, for example.
Good luck with selling your house!
That was for the sellers, but what about the buyers? See these 11 things you MUST check when viewing a property.
The right and easy way to sell your house. Easy Way Instead of the Right Way (Safety Talk) There are many reasons as to why incidents occur that result in property loss or injury on the job. Often times, there has to be multiple failures in the safeguards that are put into place (or not put into place) for an injury to occur due to an exposure to a hazard. A major reason there is failure in the safeguards that are supposed to protect employees is because individuals take the easy way out when completing the work task instead of doing
Your Online Business The Right And Easy Way. The Right & Easy Way Don't let the technical stuff scare you off! From buying a domainname, setting up your first website, to advertising your product on Facebook, you can use our manuals and articles that will teach you step by step what to do and how to do it.
More Galleries of The right and easy way to sell your house
Traditional, Economical, Real Estate Logo Design For BMB17 Best Sell Your House For Cash Images On PinterestSimple Ways To Stage A House On The CheapHouse Not Selling? Try ThisSuper Easy Ways To Clean Your Home Before SellingSell Your House, Flat Or Property Online The Easy WayForex Trading Scams To Watch1000+ Ideeën Over Scandinavische Slaapkamer Op Pinterest1000+ Ideas About Easy Bathroom Updates On PinterestBest 25+ Lee Industries Ideas On Pinterest25+ Best Ideas About Master Closet Layout On Pinterest25+ Best Ideas About Texas Star Decor On Pinterest1000+ Images About Curb Appeal On PinterestHow To List My Property For Sale10 Easy Ways To Improve Curb Appeal5 SIMPLE STEPS TO HANGING YOUR ARTWORK THE RIGHT WAY10 Easy Ways To Make Your Home Look Inviting In Under 1039 Budget Curb Appeal Ideas That Will Totally Change Your Home25+ Best Ideas About Bathroom Staging On PinterestBest 25+ Soldiers Coming Home Ideas On Pinterest